Explore the view of majestic Taj Mahal which is known as one of the seven wonders of the world and a token of love, devotion, and romance. You will take a same day flight from Mumbai to Delhi to visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj, Pearl Mosque (Motī Mas
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Hotel/seaport/airport/train station pickup and drop-off,Round-trip flights from Mumbai to Agra in economy class,Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle,Professional guide,Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal,Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
✖ Excess luggage charges (baggage over 15 kg and carry-on luggage over 5 kg),Food and drinks
1. Hotel Imperial Palace CST
2. Hotel Oyster
3. OYO 26978 Tuliip Domestic Airport Suites
4. Hotel Karl Residency
5. Hotel Fortune
6. Regency Hotel - Nepean Sea Road
7. OYO Townhouse 153 Imperial Madhukunj Society
8. Treebo Trend Legend II
9. Hotel Sweet Dream
10. Hotel Residency Park
11. OYO 4152 Hotel Annex Executive
12. Hotel Al Mehraj
13. Jewel Palace Hotel
14. Siesta Andheri
15. Siesta Andheri Hotel
16. Radisson Mumbai Goregaon
17. Sohum Homes
18. Hotel Suncity Apollo
19. Hotel Golden Residency
20. Sai Palace Grand Malad
Additional Info: Mumbai Airport
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
B-302, J B Nagar Rd, Dr. Charatsingh Colony, S B Singh Colony, J B Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059, India
Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai
The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, B K Boman Behram Marg, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan (reigned from 1628 to 1658), to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas. In 1983, the Agra fort has been inscribed as UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 60 minutes
A mosque that shines like a pearl in a moonlit night, hence also known as the Pearl Mosque, Moti Masjid is one of the oldest mosques in the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hall of Private Audiences, was a chamber in the Red Fort of Delhi built in 1571 as a location for receptions. It was the location where the Mughal Emperor Akbar received courtiers and state guests. It was also known as the Shah Mahal.
Duration: 30 minutes
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: vessel name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Passport name and age is required at time of booking for all participants
• This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
• This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
• You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.