Feel the history while flying over true American treasures on the Taste of NYC Tour.
On this tour you will fly over Ellis and Governors Island where you will experience the Statue of Liberty and the first taste of freedom for millions of immigrants.
You will also see the South Street Seaport from the sky, cruise by the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, and the famed Wall Street Financial Center on this much loved New York helicopter tour.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ We provide headsets and life vests for the tour.
✖ $50.00 per person late fee for failing to arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled flight time
✖ $100.00 per person late fee for arriving 30 minutes or less prior to scheduled flight time
✖ $45.00 heliport fee per person (must be paid on site on travel date)
✖ $45.00 heliport fee for children under the age of 2 (must be paid on site on travel date)
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Specialized infant seats are available
• All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Seating goes according to weight and balance. Weight maximum is 250 pounds per person. Passengers are weighed at our facility and passengers weighing over the weight limit are required to purchase an additional seat or will forfeit their flight.
• Helicopter seats 6 passengers and 1 pilot. All tours are shared with other passengers. All 6 seats must be purchased for a private tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time or date.
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
• Passengers must arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled flight time with Identification It is strongly advised to arrive prior to check in time to avoid being charged late fee *** ***LATE FEE PRICES*** Passengers failing to arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled flight time will be charged $50.00 per person late fee. Passengers arriving 30 minutes or less prior to scheduled flight time will be charged $100.00 per person late fee.
• New York Helicopter has the right to cancel, change or delay any flight any time for any reason, which includes weather conditions, Temporary Flight Restrictions implemented by the FAA, minimum number of passengers not met for tour, helicopter maintenance and all other circumstances outside of our control.
• $45.00 heliport fee per person (must be paid on site on travel date)
• $45.00 heliport fee for children under the age of 2 (must be paid on site on travel date)