If you want to escape the normal tourist trail and experience the authentic rural culture of some of the peoples of Brunei, then this day trip is for you! We visit places where old traditions are being kept alive by the Dusun, Kedayan, Tutong and Iban indigenous peoples, even though they're mostly living a very modern lifestyle nowadays.
Activities are really dependant on who's around on the day - in the past, I have taken guests foraging for jungle foods, caught freshwater crayfish, learned rattan weaving, seen ambuyat made, practised tribal dances, listened to tales of jungle folklore and tasted honey direct from the hive
Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Brunei Intl Airport
2. Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam
3. The Empire Brunei
4. Bandar Seri Begawan
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels