Daymaniyat Islands Nature ReserveThe Daymaniyat Islands are a protected area and it is an archipelago of nine islands along the coast of Wilayat A Seeb and wilayatBarka. Surrounding by rocks and shallow seas which lie only 16-18 km from the coast reachable by boat. The Islands are characterized by their virgin nature and fascinating beauty, offering shelter to a variety of animals.
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Not recommended for pregnant travelers
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness