Spend a full day taking in the landscapes of the Douro Valley, traveling in a comfortable vehicle. Stop to taste wine, enjoy a traditional Portuguese lunch and take a boat ride (1h) along the Douro River.
The tour offer 2 options: one with pick-up on our meeting point and other with pick-up at the hotel. That's clear at the moment of the reservation.
Tour available in: English - French - Portuguese - Spanish
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Tour available in: English - French - Portuguese - Spanish
• Private minibus available for groups
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum age to drink is 16 years, but everyone can participate on the tour
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice.
• Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used.
• The wine estates are subject to availability and may change to similar options with no prior notice.
• You may be asked to meet your guide at a meeting point no more than 5 minutes by foot from your location.
• Our groups per vehicle can go up to 55 people
• The Spanish visits at the wineries are in English
• The pick-up at Hotel is only available for the ones that choose the Pick-up included option.
• For the ones that choose the pick-up included option if the address is not given more that 24h before of the tour they have to meet the guide on the meeting point.