Spend a full day taking in the landscapes of the Douro Valley, traveling in a comfortable vehicle. Stop to taste wine, enjoy a traditional Portuguese lunch and take a boat ride (1h) along the Douro River on a Rabelo boat.
Tour available in: English - French - Portuguese - Spanish
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ WiFi free
✔ Bottled water
✔ Disinfectant gel for hands
✔ Anti-virus mask
✔ Pick-up and drop-off free
✔ Visit vineyard to two wineries with wine tasting
✔ River Cruise (1h)
✖ Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Praça da Liberdade 126, 4000-322 Porto, Portugal
The pick-ups are made between 8h and 8h30. The customer will receive the exact time the day before by email, text, or WhatsApp.
Also, note that may be asked to meet us on a meeting point close to the accommodation.
The pick-up at the accommodation is only for customers that bought that option.
Return: End right where it started.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Tour available in: English - French - Portuguese - Spanish
• Private minibus available for groups
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum age to drink is 16 years, but everyone can participate on the tour
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice.
• Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used.
• The wine estates are subject to availability and may change to similar options with no prior notice.
• You may be asked to meet your guide at a meeting point no more than 5 minutes by foot from your location.
• Our groups per vehicle can go up to 55 people
• The Spanish visits at the wineries are in English