Hotel pickup and drop-off from over 70 hotels in the Anaheim Resort Area and 150 hotels in the Los Angeles area. This is a fun and fantastic experience of the area’s most iconic sights and landmarks. This guided tour is perfect for families, couples and all ages! We have four 35-45 minute stops and 1-hour for lunch. On our tour you’ll experience the following: Santa Monica and the world famous Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Muscle Beach, the famous canals and skate park, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Dr., the Beverly Hills sign, The iconic Farmer's Market at the Grove (serving a variety a great dishes), The Griffith Park observatory - where you have a perfect photo opportunity of the Hollywood Sign! The Hollywood walk of fame where you find your favorite celebrities' stars, the Grauman's Theatre (find famous hand and footprints), The Kodak Theatre (where the Oscars are held), the Sunset Strip, and much more whilst being entertained by fun, friendly, informative and hilarious guides!
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ North Hollywood pickups will be given an Uber voucher to get home from the last stop
✔ Water Bottles
✔ If you requrie a wheelchair please book 48 hours in advance and contact the us directly
Departure & Return
1537 2nd St, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
1537 2nd St., Santa Monica, CA 90401 next to True Food Kitchen on 2nd Street at the Valet stand. (Disregard this information if you chose a hotel pickup)
Return: End right where it started.
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
You'll arrive in Downtown Los Angeles with views of the LA Memorial Coliseum. See where the Lakers play at the Staples Center and the the beginnings of LA at Olvera St. plus much more!
This is the best place in LA to check out the Hollywood Sign and sweeping views of the LA Basin. This stop is often a traveler favorite!
Duration: 35 minutes
Hollywood Walk of Fame
No trip to LA is complete without a stop at the world famous Hollywood Walk of Fame. Highlights include a stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame, finding your favorite celebrities’ stars,
A visit to Grauman’s Chinese Theatre where you find your favorite stars’ hand and footprints, the Kodak Theatre (where the Oscars are held!) and plenty more!
Duration: 45 minutes
Window shop with the rich and famous at Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills! See where Julia Roberts shopped in Pretty Woman and
take a photo opportunity in front of the famous Beverly Hills sign!
Duration: 35 minutes
Not only is the Farmers Market at the famous Grove a true LA Icon, it also provides plenty of great food options fitting most all budgets and dietary needs.
Duration: 60 minutes
Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica is a beautiful city on the Beach where you can catch some sun and see where Forrest Gump jogged Route 66 to the Pacific! No trip to LA is complete without visiting it's stellar beaches.
Duration: 35 minutes
Enjoy a nice drive through the vibing and hip Venice Beach where you’ll see the birthplace of surfing, stunning art Murals, and the famous Venice Beach Canals!
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Please contact us if you need a bus with a Wheelchair lift or have an ADA requirement.
• North Hollywood pickups will be given an Uber Voucher to get home from the last stop
• Vaccination card maybe required to enter interior of Griffith Observatory (card not required to enjoy the park and views of Hollywood Sign)
• Choosing the "Santa Monica Departure" ensures no wait time before the tour and also give you plenty if time to explore the Santa Monica Pier if you come early.
• If you chose a hotel pickup tour option please make sure to include your hotel name. Be aware you will be on the bus doing other hotel pickup for 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
• Please note: The Observatory is closed on Mondays and the Park is sometimes closed for filming so as an alternative the tour may go to Mulholland Drive and/or The Hollywood Bowl