First, enjoy the luxury of skip-the-line tickets and bypass the stressful queues. Enter the Vatican and start your tour with a visit to the Vatican Museum, a true spectacle for everyone who visits. Your tour itinerary through the museum is specialized to focus on the most important parts of the site.
Next, you will visit the Sistine Chapel. Once inside you will get to marvel at this glorious place, not to mention, see in the flesh, Michelangelo's masterpiece depicting the last judgement, on the ceiling. This is a true sight to behold.
Finish your tour in front of the Basilica of St. Peter, the biggest church in the world. Our guide will give You an introduction about the Basilica and you are free to stay inside all the time you want.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Guided Tour
✔ If St. Peter's Basilica is closed, Rafael Rooms will be visited instead
✔ Skip the Line Tickets
✔ St. Peter's Basilica Guided Tour
✖ Food and drinks
✖ Transportation to/from attractions
✖ Tours starting from 15:30 will not visit St. Peter's Basilica
✖ St. Peter's Basilica is subject to last minute closure
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Please cover between your shoulders and knees to be allowed inside the Vatican
• Please note that St. Peter's Basilica can be closed last minute for private services
• Our guide will Explain all the information about St. Peter's Basilica outside.
• After the Guided tour you can stay more time inside St. Peter's Basilica
• All Tours run on time, Please arrive to the meeting point early.
• VIP Group Tours are small group of 4 - 24 Max visitors
• Ordinary Group Tours are groups of 4 - 35 max visitors
• Wheelchairs and strollers are not allowed
• Pets and service dogs are not allowed
• Tours starting from 3:30 pm will not be allowed to visit St. Peter's Basilica but Raphael Rooms instead
• This tour does not include climbing the Dome
• For information or assistance to reach the meeting point please contact us directly on our phone number
• We Highly recommend to avoid street vendors around the Vatican Area as they may give you incorrect information
• Please don't go directly to The Vatican Museums Entrance without our Guide