Our 9th Season offers a local guide who will pick you up at your location within 3 miles of city center (One North Pack Square) No car, no problem. A small group tour, we provide all window captain chair seating in a Ford transit van and drinks/snacks as part of our service. We will travel along the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway to discover the amazing views and scenery surrounding this iconic road that connects two National Parks on our way to the hiking portion through the mountains from Asheville. (scheduled bathroom stops :). You'll drive through some beautiful mountain scenery on the way visit three waterfalls and two protected forests
IMPORTANT Before booking this tour please know that we will be walking approximately 3 miles on the hiking portion of this tour over 2 hours at pace of about 1 1/2 miles per hour, including stops at the falls and you should feel comfortable walking this distance before making a booking.
Our normal return to Asheville is between1:30 & 1:45pm.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Hotel pickup and drop-off within 3-miles of city center
✔ Drink and snack
✖ A meeting place and time for pickup can be arranged if you are more than 3 miles from city center
• Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• Minimum of 2 people per booking required
• Maximum of 7 people per tour
• Not suitable for participants who have had a knee or hip replacement within the last year
• Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
• Hike is at a comfortable pace for approximately 3.0 miles about 1 1/2 miles per hour for hiking portion of the tour
• Operates in most weather conditions; please dress appropriately