Spend a day in the iconic landscape of the Chianti hills, among cypress avenues, vineyards, sunflowers and medieval villages. Visit Siena and the historic village of San Gimignano, famous for its ancient towers. For lunch enjoy homemade pasta with 5/6 tastings of the best wines.
• Meet your driver at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat)
• We'll drive through the sweet hills until Siena. This city is well known for its gorgeous architecture and beautiful main square – the Piazza del Campo. Furthermore Siena has a historic city centre that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Than we'll move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with homemade Pasta and 6 Wine Tastings
• After lunch we'll visit the magnificent Towers of San Gimignano and the historical centre. San Gimignano is a small fortified medieval village called "The Town of Fine Towers"
• The return is scheduled for 5.00 pm
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Private transportation
✔ On-board WiFi
✔ Bottled water
✔ In-vehicle air conditioning
✔ 5 Wine tastings (Chianti Rosso, Chianti Riserva, White Vernaccia, Super Tuscan)
✔ English speaking driver
✖ possible extra hour on request
✖ Tour Leader on request
1. Albergo La Pace
2. I Praticelli
3. Toscana Resort Castelfalfi
4. Residence Tulipan
5. Hosting Culture Hotel Royal Vic
6. Villa Loghino
7. Hotel La Rotonda
8. Hotel Roma
9. Hotel Il Giardino
10. Hotel Novecento
11. Hotel Locanda "La Lanterna"
12. Hotel Villa Primavera
13. ArtHotel Portavaldera
14. Agriturismo Santo Pietro
15. Hotel Foresteria Volterra
16. Hotel San Ranieri
17. Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Borgo alle Vigne
20. Hotel Cecile
Additional Info: Our english speaking driver will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment) . Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name. Tour aboard our comfortable 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan or similar.
Important Note: We can also pick up and drop off customers at private addresses, apartments or B & B, without extra charge. It is only necessary to indicate your correct address in the notes.
Our driver escort will pick you up at your location (hotel, B&B or private apartment) and take you on a drive through the sweet hills of Tuscany. This road is one of the most beatifull wine road in Tuscany, we wil drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards.
Firt stop at Siena and free visit of the city.
Siena is a historic city on the region of Tuscany and is the capital of the province of Siena. This city is well known for its gorgeous architecture and beautiful main square, the “Piazza del Campo”. Furthermore Siena has a historic city centre that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Additionally, Siena is also known for its legendary Palio horse race, that takes place twice a year and draws hundreds of spectators. The most interesting things to see in Siena are: the famous Piazza del Campo, the Duomo, the Baptistery and the wonderful small streets of the historic center such as “Via di città”.
For lunch we'll move in real tuscan Farm winery.
A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more.
3 course lunch with homemade pasta, Bruschettas, cold cuts, Pecorino cheese, prosciutto, salame and more…
Duration: 2 hours
After lunch we will drive up to San Gimignano for a free visit.
San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena. Known as the “Town of Fine Towers”, during the Middle Ages there were more than 70 towers in the city. Now it is a real open-air museum, where it seems to walk in the medieval period. The town also is known for saffron, the Golden Ham, and its white wine: Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone hillsides of the area. In the main square don’t forget to taste the best ice cream in the world (Gelateria Dondoli), and in the streets of the village you can admire the extraordinary work of expert craftsmen. You can also climb the tower-museum (Torre Rognosa) to see an incredible panorama and hear the legend of the “Devil’s Tower”.
At the end of the visit we'll come back to your hotel, B&B or private apartment.
Duration: 60 minutes
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Wheelchair accessible