Visit the top of the volcano that destroyed Pompeii nearly 2000 years ago. With a 7-hour guided tour, stroll through the streets of Pompeii alongside an archaeological guide (or with the accompaniment of an audio guide)*. Drive 3280ft (1000 mt) up Mt.Vesuvius and walk the path to the crater's edge. Enjoy the view of the Bay of Naples and learn the geology of the volcano from an expert volcanologist guide. Maximum group size is 40 passengers.
Choose between the different group sizes and preferences for pizza lunch or wine tasting!
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Mt Vesuvius entrance fee
✔ Pompeii entrance fee
✔ Bottled water
✔ Professional guide
✔ Guaranteed to skip the long lines
✔ Live commentary on board
✔ Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
1. Gran Caffe Gambrinus
2. NH Napoli Panorama
3. ROMEO Hotel
4. Palazzo Caracciolo Napoli MGallery Hotel Collection
5. Hotel Naples
6. Hotel Royal Continental
7. Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo
8. Starhotels Terminus
9. Hotel Del Real Orto Botanico
10. Grand Hotel Oriente
11. Hotel San Francesco al Monte
12. Hotel Palazzo Alabardieri
13. Stelle Hotel
14. Palazzo Salgar
15. Molo Beverello, Port of Naples
Additional Info: 24 hours after the booking you will receive an email with the pickup time and the meeting instructions
Pompeii Archaeological Park
Take the chance to visit in only 2 hours the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the vast archaeological area under the UNESCO patronage.
The Forum was the centre of Pompeii when it was first founded and even after the city's enlargement, when it could hardly be called 'central', it remained the focus of political, economic and religious life.
Stabian Baths (Terme Stabiane)
The Stabian Baths take their name from the fact that they lie at the intersection of the Via Stabiana and the Via dell'Abbondanza. They are the oldest baths in Pompeii and four different building phases can be identified.
Tempio di Giove Capitolino
The Temple of Jupiter, dedicated to the Capitoline triad of Jupiter, Juno and Minerva, dominates the north side of the Forum.
The Macellum, or food market, stands in the north-east corner of the Forum. The complex, built in the imperial age as a covered market, had a large number of shops on its periphery on the Via degli Augustali and on the Forum as well as on the inside under a colonnade around its large internal court.
Vesuvius National Park
Painted over the centuries by various artists, Mt. Vesuvius is the natural landmark of the Bay of Naples. This volcano is a "must-see" sightseeing place for each tourist.
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• During the low season (November - March) the live guide inside Pompeii ruins will be replaced by an audio guide for groups of less than six
• Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• A minimum of 2 people is required to operate tour
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately