Live a day like a Cuban: discover Little Havana and learn about the local culture and history on this half-day tour. Taste authentic Cuban foods, like Guava-pastries and stewed meat (included in price) from family-owned restaurants and learn about the history and influence of Cuban culture in Miami from your guide. This tour will also take you past important Cuban landmarks such as the Bay of Pigs Memorial and Cuban Memorial Park. This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 10 travelers per booking.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Guayabera shirt presentation by the famous Big Papa
✔ Tropical Juice - Sugar cane or guava or mango, depending on season
✔ Empanada - mouthwatering baked beef patty
✔ Salpicon de Mariscos - seafood mix tasting. Its a Spanish inspired Cuban dish.
✔ Visit to a local Cuban cigar factory to see how cigars are produced by local cuban lady rollers
✔ Pastelito con Guayaba y queso - a cuban pastry with guava and cheese
✔ Mojito - A traditional Cuban cocktail
✔ Churros with cinnamon and sugar
✔ Cuban Sandwich - Traditional Cuban-American delicacy in one of the most famous restaurants in Miami
✔ Domino Park visit - so we can get introduced to local players spending their afternoons
✔ Cuban Coffee Colada - You will experience a ritual of sharing coffee like all Miamians do
✖ Gratuities - Our guides will appreciate your generosity. 15-20% suggested gratuity per person.
✖ Parking ($2-3 per hour) - Read your confirmation for more parking information
✖ We don't provide hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
1652 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
Meet and greet with your guide in front of the restaurant 15 minutes before the tour start.
If you need help with parking, please arrive earlier. Street parking is available and costs about $2/hour. Use PayByPhone application to pay.
Return: 1417 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
After the tour is finished, the guide will leave the group at Churromania.
Walking back to the starting point takes a few minutes and its 2 blocks away.
You can also stop by in the Rooster Alley to enjoy street art and murals.
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Minimum drinking age is 21 years
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately according to the weather conditions. If the weather forecast shows that it will be raining, make sure you bring an umbrella or poncho.
• Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing. None of the places require us any dress code, so wear the most comfortable clothing and shoes.
• We are not able to accommodate guest with celiac disease, gluten allergies or vegan diet. If you have a vegetarian in the group please mention it in the comment box when you make a reservation. If you have any other allergies please contact the supplier on 305-537-8531 to discuss further options
• Vegetarian option is available
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Feel free to take pictures during the tour and share it online for our future guests to have better vision of the experience.
• Restrooms are available in almost every place. Feel free to ask our tour guide if you need to use one.