Bypass the queue with this 1-hour skip-the-line small-group official Colosseum guided tour. Visit Rome's symbolic monument with a tour that makes it easy and fun for all ages. Learn about the amphitheater's history from a guide with an art and archaeology background.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Headsets to hear the guide clearly
✔ Colosseum walking guided tour
✔ All fees and/or taxes
✔ group of max 24 pax
✔ Professional tour guide
✖ Gratuities (recommended)
✖ Hotel pickup and drop-off
✖ Food and drinks, unless specified
✖ Roman Forum and Palatine guided tour
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
• The Colosseum management does not distribute individeual tickets. We will have one group tickets for the entire group. For this reason, we cannot give individual tickets to late arrivals.
• The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational reasons
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
• Discount for children under 18 years is applied only with a valid ID card!
• Please note that for safety reasons the Colosseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
• For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
• To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
• Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
• Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
• Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
• Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
• No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
• For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
• PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
• Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
• We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.