Colosseum/Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Official Guided Tour and Tickets!
This 2.5-hour skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum in Rome goes back in time. Bypass the queue at the Colosseum to avoid long waits. Explore the first and second tiers for great views.
Then walk through the ruins of Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum with your guide, an art and archaeology expert.
Special offers for private groups send your request
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Skip the line Entrance ticket
✔ 2.5 hrs Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill guided tour, group max 24 people
✔ Official Guide
✔ Earphones (over 8 people)
✖ Food and drinks
✖ Hotel pickup and drop-off
✖ Colosseum's underground (unless you book the special option!)
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
• The Colosseum management does not distribute individeual tickets. We will have one group tickets for the entrire group. For this reason, we cannot give individual tickets to late arrivals.
• The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
• The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary
• You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
• Discounts for children under 18 years is applied only with a valid ID card!
• Please note that for safety reasons the Colosseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
• For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
• Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
• Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
• No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
• For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
• PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
• Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
• Not accessible for walker users
• We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.