Exclusivity, privacy, and entertainment, are the words that perfectly describe the experience provided by this tour!
The tour also gives you access to the Colosseum arena with a beautiful view over-looking the dungeons and then down in to the dungeons area under the Colosseum. Your expert guide will take you on the ground floor and second level and help you to understand the events and stories of the past here at the Colosseum including Gladiator battles and other historic events and stories that may well be shocking to you. With these detailed facts provided by your guide, you will leave the Colosseum excited to tell your friends of the interesting stories and secrets that you had learned.
Learn about the types of games and crazy battles that the Romans enjoyed the most. Along with providing you with expert knowledge, your guide will also point out the best spots to take the perfect picture during your tour, as you tour the entirety of this incredible monument!
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ All taxes, fees and handling charges
✔ Professional guide
✔ Exclusive access to the Colosseum Underground
✔ Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill - Entry Tickets
✔ Headsets to hear your guide clearly
✖ Food and drinks
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Meet your guide at the office in Via del Colosseo nr 24, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line). Just around the corner from the Caffè Roma.
• The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
• If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
• Please provide an active phone number during the booking process in order to be contacted about last minute changing.
• Pets are not allowed inside the venue
• Please note that from August 6th, 2021, all public museums in Italy will require all visitors above the age of 12 years old to show a valid ID and certification proving that you have either: Been vaccinated with an approved vaccine (Pfizer-BioNtech, Astrazeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna) Been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs; Recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than six months old;