Be doubly delighted in this award-winning combo tour by a morning stroll through an ancient redwood forest and an afternoon of exclusive winery experiences in California’s Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Relax and enjoy spirited education and demonstrations by winemakers It’s the only Woods & Wine tour to include all wine tasting fees. Guaranteed departures 365 days a year.
The tour offers the option of taking your Wine Country and Redwoods Tour experience to the next level by indulging in an exclusive three-course food experience on historic Sonoma plaza.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Guide Gratuities (for Private option ONLY)
✔ Gourmet lunch (upgrade; select at checkout if desired)
✔ Expert guide and commentary
✔ Hotel pickup and drop-off (most hotels in downtown San Francisco/Fisherman's Wharf area, but do not pick up outside SF city limits)
✔ Wine tasting at three (3) wineries (wineries subject to change)
✖ Muir Woods National Park entrance fee (USD15.00 per person - subject to change)
✖ Additional food and drinks
✖ Lunch for children is not included in rate and will need to be paid at restaurant. Children order a la carte. (Customer is responsible for payment on site)
✖ Guide Gratuities (for Shared tour)
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
• For hotel pickups, if your hotel is not listed, please select the Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street (the meeting point is outside the Mason Street entrance).
• Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator in advance may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
• Meals are not included (except lunch if option is added at checkout).
• Audio guides are available in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements.
• For international guests, please be aware the legal drinking age in the United States is 21 years of age.
• For the rare event that commercial parking is not available at Muir Woods, we reserve the right to arrange an alternative destination for experiencing Giant Coastal Redwoods during your Muir Woods and Wine Country Tour.
• Please always refer to the providers confirmation for exact pick-up time and location as this may differ from your hotel
• If lunch upgrade is selected, your group will sit together for a table-side presentation of local wines paired with each expertly prepared course of California cuisine.
• For Private Tour option, size of vehicle will be dependent on the size of your party
• NOTE: Tastings are usually held at Kieu Hoang Winery, Muscardini Cellars and Mayo Family Winery, but locations are subject to change, depending on availability.
• Lunch option upgrade: after being greeted with Sonoma Valley cheeses and sparkling wine, guests may select a course such as minestrone soup with navy beans and vegetables, pasta with either a beef and pork sauce or arugula-almond pesto sauce or grilled salmon with seasonal vegetables and balsamic reduction.