If you are needing a more flexible itinerary to experience the wild, natural beauty of Yosemite National Park this is the tour for you. This is the only Yosemite Valley tour from San Francisco where you can select your departure day and return day as separate segments. Enjoy plenty of free time to hike, bike and explore at your own pace. Guaranteed departures 365 days a year. Arrange your hotel separately, accommodations are NOT included in the tour.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Expert guide and commentary
✔ Yosemite National Park entrance fee (for San Francisco to Yosemite option only)
✔ San Francisco Hotel pickup and drop-off (most hotels in downtown San Francisco)
✖ Child safety seat for children under 8 years old or 4' 9" (1.4 meters) required
✖ Gratuities (optional)
✖ Food and drinks, unless specified
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Wheelchair accessible
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• The Giant Sequoias Grove is located at a higher elevation and the hike is dependent on trail conditions, especially from October through May. Ice and snow might make the trail unsafe to hike. The decision of whether it is safe to go on the hike will be made on a day by day basis. Therefore, a visit cannot be guaranteed. However, while the trail might be closed, guests get to spend more time in Yosemite Valley. There you can see all the other great sights Yosemite has to offer, including El Capitan, Inspiration Point, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and more.
• Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide.
• California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
• Tour makes stops for breakfast, lunch, and on the trip back for dinner. Meals are not included.
• For hotel pickups, please select the Hilton Union Square if your hotel is not listed.
• During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads.
• Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
• Audio links are available in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Korean, Chinese and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements.