For that added personalized touch, book a shared boat ride on the Venice Airport Link from Marco Polo Airport to Venice.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ One-way shared transfer
✖ Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
✖ Surcharges may apply for flights delayed more than 1 hour (without notice)
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Venice Marco Polo Airport is approximately one (1) hour from Venice.
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes)may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
• Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
• Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• The Venice Marco Polo Airport doesn't serve the cruise port