One hour scenic voyage - Ferry between Pier 43.5 and Fisherman’s Wharf while transiting along San Francisco’s breathtaking waterfront, passing under the Golden Gate and around Alcatraz! Learn the history of San Francisco Bay in an open-air museum setting and observe local marine life such as sea lions, pelicans, whales and more.
Don't worry about the unpredictable San Francisco weather! This is an open ticket which is valid for use on any day up until the end of the year.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Multilingual audio-guide in 16 languages
✔ One-hour cruise
✔ "Straight to the gate" access
✖ Food and drinks. There is a full service bar onboard to purchase drinks and snacks.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Boat crew are trained to provide first aid and CPR support, and first aid kits are readily available on all vessels
• The main deck of each vessel are fully wheelchair accessible
• All cruise vessels offer indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms, and seasonal snack bar service.
• Vessels operate on biodiesel - a renewable energy source.
• The award-winning audio narration is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese.