Why walk or take a bus when you can glide through our incredible city of Miami Beach on a Segway? Our professional, entertaining tour guides will train you first, and then, you’ll be taken on an unforgettable journey to the past.
Our Art Deco District is wonderfully built and preserved for to you explore. Experience the heart, soul and culture of Miami gliding down the main arteries of the city: Ocean Drive, Collins Ave, Espanola Way, and get a glance of the stylish promenade for shopping and dining.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Segway i2
✔ Guaranteed to skip the long lines
✔ Use of helmet
✔ Bottle of water
Departure & Return
1401 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
We are located on the corner of Washington Ave and 14th Street.
Return: End right where it started.
South Florida Trikke
Check in at the shop 30 minutes before your tour starting time for a training session.
Duration: 15 minutes
Get acquainted with the iconic South Beach strip! Here you will find many of the first and most visited Art Deco buildings, including hotels, restaurants, stores, etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
South Pointe Park
This is the Southeast corner of the city, where Miami Beach meets Biscayne Bay, and it is one of the most breathtaking views you'll enjoy on this tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
• Not recommended for pregnant travelers
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Minimum age is 12 years
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Participants must weigh at least 100 lbs. (45 kg) and no more than 260 lbs. (117 kg). They also need to be in good health.
• Check in 30 minutes in advance.