Experience legendary Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius, the only active volcano in continental Europe, on this fully guided day trip from Naples. Visit Pompeii’s haunting ancient ruins, enjoy lunch with your group and then hike to the smoking summit of Mt Vesuvius for panoramic views of the Bay of Naples.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Hotel pickup and drop-off
✔ Access to Mt. Vesuvius National Park (11 euros per person)
✔ Professional guide in Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius
✔ Entrance Ticket to Pompeii Archaeological Site (16 euros)
✔ Pizza with drink
✔ Transport by shared air-conditioned minibus
Departure & Return
P.za Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
We offer hotel pick up anyway if you are coming by train or you stay around the station pick up point could also be the front door of the STAR hotel Terminus located just outside the central train station at 10:20, driver or guide will show a sign with customer name.
Return: End right where it started.
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for climbing Mt. Vesuvius
• We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• Transport is by coach: group sizes of up to 50 people
• Please note that for the Mt Vesuvius part of the tour, among the 4 languages available, only the English language is always guaranteed
• In case Mt. Vesuvius National Park is closed due to bad weather conditions and/or other circumstances beyond our control, you will be refunded the entrance tickets to the National Park
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• On the path of the volcano guide is provided by the national park on request
• Lead Traveler's document ID picture required (tour purpose only)