Get acquainted with Seattle's historic waterfront from the water side of the wharf on this fully narrated cruise of Elliott Bay and Seattle Harbor. This cruise follows the shoreline and provides up-close views of the piers, ports and area attractions. There are plenty of interesting features around the bay: the Port of Seattle (one of the busiest ports in the United States), Colman Dock (the main dock of the largest ferry system in the US), and Pier 90 (home of the region's cruise ship business), Alki Beach (major local summertime hangout), the Space Needle, the famous Hotel Edgewater, the Great Wheel and the Seattle Aquarium. Last but not least, enjoy tremendous views of the natural beauty that surrounds Seattle. The majestic Olympic Mountains lie to the west, solitary Mount Rainier to the southeast, and the inviting Cascade Range to the east.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ One hour narrated boat tour of Elliott Bay
✔ Live commentary on board
✖ Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
✖ Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase on board)
Departure & Return
1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Main marina location/reservation center is located at Pier 55 on the Seattle waterfront.
Address: 1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle WA 98101
Return: End right where it started.
Argosy Cruises - Seattle Waterfront
Begin your cruise from Seattle's historic and lively central waterfront
Seattle Great Wheel
Water views of the Seattle Great Wheel
Pass by the Seattle Aquarium and learn about the sea life off our shores
Myrtle Edwards Park
View some of Seattle's downtown green spaces, Olympic Sculpture Park and Myrtle Edwards Park
Take photos from our unobstructed view of Seattle's famous Space Needle
When they're in port, see gigantic passenger cruise ships and learn more about Seattle's longstanding ties to Alaska's inside passage
Olympic Mountain Range
Enjoy views of the beautiful Olympic Mountain Range across the water from Seattle.
Enjoy sweeping views of this inland body of water. If you're lucky, you might even glimpse some wildlife!
Weather permitting, catch a glimpse of this 14,410 ft tall volcano that sits just 60 miles southeast of Seattle
View West Seattle and Alki Beach from the water and learn about the area's importance to early white settlement in the region
Get up close to large container ships being loaded and unloaded from the largest man-made island in the United States.
See the field that is home to the Seattle Mariners (MLB)
See the stadium that is home to the Seattle Seahawks (NFL) and the Seattle Sounders (MLS) and is famous for being loud enough to cause small earthquakes.
Smith Tower Visitor Experience
Water views of Smith Tower and Seattle Skyline
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• All vessels offer both indoor & outdoor seating
• All vessels have bathrooms
• Wheelchair accessible. PLEASE CALL in advance to secure crew/boarding support.
• Kids (3 and under) ride free but do require a boarding pass
• Check-in 30 minutes prior to tour - with boarding starting 20 minutes prior to departure
• Boarding gate closes 5 minutes prior to the tour time for final dock/crew safety checks
• Boat departs dock promptly at schedule tour time
• QUESTIONS - Call us; Argosy Cruises