Gain exclusive access to the Statue of Liberty on this once-in-a lifetime, 4-hour, private tour. With a personal tour guide, learn how a gift of friendship to the United States has become one of the modern wonders of the world. After an inspiring, exclusive trip to Lady Liberty, take a short boat ride to Ellis Island and hear first-hand stories about the most famous and active immigration hubs in the United States. Entry fees and round-trip ferry ticket included.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Guided Tour of Ellis Island Grounds
✔ Guided Tour of Battery Park
✔ Private tour
✔ Guided Tour of Liberty Island
✔ Personal expert guide
✔ Statue Ferry Ticket
Departure & Return
1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA
Your guide will be on the steps outside of the north entrance of the Alexander Hamilton Customs House (Museum of the American Indian), holding a white flag with a blue checkered border with our logo. This is the entrance facing the buildings in Manhattan with 4 statues.
Return: Ellis Island, United States
The tour concludes on Ellis Island. If you wish to spend more time visiting the museum, your guide can provide instructions on how to get back to Battery Park. Your guide can also take you back to Battery Park if you wish to return at the conclusion of the tour.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Duration is subject to ferry schedule and time guest wishes to spend on Ellis Island
• Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
• A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
• Operates in various weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Photography is allowed, however monopods or tripods are not allowed
• No weapons of any kind are allowed at the statue (including pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.). There is no place to check these items before going through security, so please leave these items at home
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.