This Grand Canyon day tour has it all! Avoid the crowds at the canyon as this tour picks up from select hotels in a luxury modern bus with restrooms on board, giving you more time to enjoy your destination!
Enroute to the West Rim and exclusive to this particular tour, you'll enjoy a hot, sit-down breakfast at a restaurant. This tour also includes a bonus stop at the Hoover Dam Memorial Bridge where you can capture incredible photos of the Dam! Continuing onto the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will tell you all about the Canyon and the Hualapai Indians. Included is admission to the West Rim for 3 hours, VIP bus access at the Canyon (an exclusive benefit for this tour only), Breakfast, BBQ lunch on the canyon rim and two bottles of water. Return to Las Vegas at approximately 5pm.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ VIP Bus Access at the Canyon
✔ Stop at the Hoover Dam Memorial Bridge For Photos
✔ Professional Step-On Tour Guide
✔ In-vehicle air conditioning
✔ All fees and/or taxes
✔ Hotel pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
✔ Designated Bus Driver
✔ Bottled water
1. The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod
2. Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
3. Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
4. Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
5. Treasure Island - TI Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel
6. Park MGM Las Vegas
7. Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Additional Info: We limit the amount of hotels we visit for pickups, so that we can spend more time at the Canyon, and less time on the bus doing pickups. Our hotels for pickup are strategically placed up and down the strip including downtown, so your own hotel should be either right next door or a very short walk away from where you will meet the bus.
Step-On Tour Guide & Designated Bus Driver.
We pick you up from 7 Strip locations, where you can board your VIP air-conditioned tour bus complete with a restroom on board, a step-on tour guide (for your questions and fun) and a designated bus driver (for your safety).
Duration: 5 minutes
Enjoy a hot made-to-order breakfast on the way to the Grand Canyon West Rim at a local Family Restaurant.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hoover Dam Bypass
As you head out for your fun, exciting and informative tour to the west rim of the Grand Canyon we make a photo stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Get your cameras ready - the views from here are incredible!
Duration: 20 minutes
Joshua Tree Forest
We drive through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest on the way to the Canyon.
Duration: 10 minutes
Grand Canyon West
Enjoy a visit to Grand Canyon West, home to the Hualapai Indians. Here you can visit Eagle Point, home of the Skywalk, Guano Point for hiking and amazing views of the Colorado River and Hualapai Ranch.
Duration: 3 hours
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Eagle Point is home to the world-famous Skywalk (Entrance is included if you choose the VIP package with Skywalk). The daring can try this glass bridge suspended 4000-feet above the canyon floor. The views from this bridge are truly incredible as you are able to experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon from this unique viewpoint.
Included in your tour are the beautiful views, including a giant eagle formation in the rocks, hence its name. Eagle Point. Also at no additional cost is the native American village where you can see authentic housing built by tribes native to the southwest.
Duration: 60 minutes
Guano Point has incredible views up the Colorado River and is a great spot to have lunch (meal ticket included) and take in the 360 degree views. You can hike to the top of Guano Point for those energetic enough, or just wander around the rim. There are many photo opportunities here so make sure to bring your phones and cameras to capture those spectacular views of the Grand Canyon in all its beauty.
Duration: 60 minutes
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Children must be 3 or older and accompanied by an adult
• Luggage is not allowed on this bus, only small backpacks will make it through the security checkpoint at Hoover Dam.
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark - The west rim has an uneven rocky surface with extremely limited pavement.
• Hualapai Tribes Dress Policy: No offensive material, language or graphics. No excessively torn clothing. No clothing which, by nature, exposes portions of the body that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment such as string bikini tops, G-strings, bikini bottoms, etc
• Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.