- Ride across 34 islands and 42 bridges known as the Florida Keys. You will travel through the 7 Mile Bridge - one of the longest in the world! The road is bordered by the emerald water of the Gulf of Mexico to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. Make sure you take pictures! You will have 6 hs free in Key West to explore the island at your leisure. Key West lies at the end of the chain of islands known as the Florida Keys and is the southernmost city in the continental United States.
- Key West is known for its clear blue waters, sun-filled skies, and laid-back attitude. In addition to being a great vacation spot, the city has also served as an artistic refuge, a presidential retreat, and a military post.
- Water activities are very popular in Key West too! We offer Snorkeling, Parasailing, and Glass Bottom Boat tours.
Note: If the activities get canceled for any reason, we will refund them, however, we will NOT refund the tour to Key West ($49 value).
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ STOP for BREAKFAST in the way to Key West (food & drink no included)
✔ Activities, if option selected (you can add Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat, Trolley)
✔ Map of Key West and Guide knowledge on what to do/see and how to get around!
✔ NARRATED TOUR during the trip, and 6 HOURS FREE in Key West
✔ The RETURN to Miami is NON STOP
✔ Transport by air-conditioned coach bus (the bus has restroom and wifi)
✔ Pickup and/or drop off, select hotels in Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, and Regency Miami Arpt.
✖ Food and drinks
✖ If you bought "ONE WAY TRIP: $39/pers.", the return is not included
1. Oceanside Hotel
2. Hilton Miami Downtown
3. Nautilus by Arlo
4. The Kent Hotel
5. The Alexander Hotel
6. Impala Hotel
7. The Marlin Hotel
8. National Hotel, An Adult Only Oceanfront Resort
9. Nassau Suite Hotel
10. The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
11. SLS South Beach
12. W South Beach
13. Nobu Hotel Miami Beach
14. Grand Beach Hotel Miami Beach
15. Riviera Suites South Beach
16. Marriott Stanton South Beach
17. Blue Moon Hotel
18. Sea View Hotel
19. Radisson Resort Miami Beach
20. Riviere South Beach Hotel
Additional Info: Please CALL OR EMAIL US AFTER BOOKING TO CONFIRM "YOUR" PICK-UP LOCATION AND PICK-UP TIME.
** Pick-up time varies based on hotel location between 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM (In Miami)**
Pick up: Depending on your location this will range from 6 to 7:30 AM. Make sure you are OUTSIDE of your hotel/pick-up location 5-10 minutes prior to the time stated.
Get comfortable while you travel to the Keys and across the Overseas Highway in our well-maintained coach bus with the tour guide speaking about Key West's rich history and culture.
Arrive in Key West around 11:30 AM. Explore and experience Key West for 6 hours. See the town for yourself by walking through the streets. Everything is within walking distance! We give you a map of the city so you can handle your way around.
Leave Key West around 5:30 PM and get back to Miami around 9:30 - 10:45 PM (depending on the traffic and the drop-off location).
Duration: 6 hours
Seven Mile Bridge
There are two bridges in this location. The modern bridge is open to vehicular traffic; the older one only to pedestrians and cyclists. The older bridge, originally known as the Knights Key-Pigeon Key-Moser Channel-Pacet Channel Bridge, was constructed from 1909 to 1912 under the direction of Henry Flagler and Clarence S. Coe as part of the Florida East Coast Railway's Key West Extension, also known as the Overseas Railroad.
Key West is famous for being the southernmost city in the continental United States. When you visit, it's essential that you make it to the southernmost point on the island, found at the intersection of Whitehead Street and South Street.
US 1 Mile Marker 0
An interesting landmark for US highways. Mile marker zero notes the start of the highway for the US.1.
The US.1 stretches from Key West, Florida, more than 2,000 miles to Fort Kent, Maine, not far from the United States-Canada border. The highway connects several major cities along the eastern seaboard such as Boston, Washington, D.C., and Portland, Maine. It’s also commonly referred to as the Overseas Highway in Florida, as it stretches out across the Florida Keys.
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Note: If the activities get canceled for any reason, we will refund them, however, we will NOT refund the tour to Key West ($49 value)