Windsor has been the home of Kings and Queens for centuries. Wander its cobbled streets and see the largest occupied castle in the world - home of the English and British monarchy for almost 1,000 years and today one of the official residences of His Majesty The King.
Stonehenge is a must-see icon of England and, with a history spanning 4,500 years, has many different meanings to people today. Stonehenge is a wonder of the world, a spiritual place and a source of inspiration.
Plus, discover the beautiful English city of Oxford, home to the world-famous university and incredible architecture dating back to Saxon times.
- See the beautiful historic town of Royal Windsor
- Visit Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British monarchy (if option selected)
- Unravel the mystery of Stonehenge with an interactive audio map (if option selected)
- Explore the beautiful city of Oxford with an expert guide
- See the exteriors of the world-famous Colleges of Oxford University
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Entrance to Stonehenge (if option selected)
✔ Entrance to Windsor Castle (if option selected)
✔ Superior Coach incl. Wifi & USB charging on board
✔ Expert guide
✔ Oxford walking tour
✖ Hotel pick-up and drop-off
✖ Food and drinks
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays. (if option selected)
• Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change
• As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice (The whole castle is closed on December 25-26).
• Please note: Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
• Queen Mary's Dolls' House is temporarily closed.
• Windsor Castle is closed on 7, 9 April, 6, 7 May, 18, 19 June 2023.
• WINDSOR CASTLE IMAGES: Royal Collection Trust / © HM King Charles III 2023
• Stonehenge is closed on 21 June due to the Summer Solstice.