The Moulin Rouge is the number one show in Paris, if not the whole of Europe. No wonder it sells out quickly! Don't miss your chance to see the world-renowned showgirls and French Cancan dancers strut their stuff on the Moulin Rouge's historic stage.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
• Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
• Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
• Dinner is ONLY available if option selected. Vegetarian option is available, select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
• Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
• Please note that the majority are 4-person dining tables. The seating arrangement is prepared on the day of the show, the allocation will then depends on the selected menu for dinner bookings.