Book your tickets for the Tony-winning extravaganza 'The Lion King' on Broadway. A favorite with children and adults alike, 'The Lion King' is a visual and audio feast of colorful costumes and award-winning music by Elton John and Tim Rice. Don't miss your chance to see this popular Broadway show during your visit to New York City.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Accessible Seating, please advise in the ‘Special Requirements’ field at the time of check out: Transfer seating (retractable arm aisle seat) or Wheelchair seating (empty wheelchair space)
• Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
• Recommended for ages 10+
• Best available seats are assigned by theater at time of purchase and will be listed on your actual tickets.
• MASKS REQUIRED through May 31: All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
• VACCINATIONS REQUIRED through April 30, 2022: All guests must be fully vaccinated to enter the theatre and must present digital or physical proof at the door.
• PHOTO ID: Guests ages 18 and older must present a valid government-issued photo ID. Guests under 18 may also show a school ID, birth certificate or social security card (Photo is not required). Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
• Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre.