Join this small-group tour to experience a real journey through time: you will experience a noteworthy visit to the Colosseum, making your way in directly onto the Arena and proceed to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. You will tour with a dedicated guide in a sharing tour of about 20 participants or less and access into the Colosseum through the Vip Gladiator's entrance so called because it was once of the access gladiators. Here, you will enjoy a spectacular view over the Arena and a panoramic view of the Dungeons from the Arena. This tour is offered in various languages so please make your language election. In the 3-hour tour you will also visit the Palatine Hill once the residential hills of the Roman emperors and the Roman Forum with the Temple of the Vestal virgins, the Curia and the Temple of Julius Caesar. Your guide will bring Ancient Roman times back alive!
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Admission ticket to the Palatine hill, Roman Forum
✔ Monolingual speaking guide for 3 hours
✔ Admission ticket to the Colosseum
✔ Admission ticket to the Arena
✔ Guided tour
✖ Hotel pickup and drop-off
✖ Transportation to/from attractions
✖ Food and drinks
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted.
• Small group tour will average 16 people (with a maximum of 24 people).
• Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check;
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• If you arrive late you might lose the entrance at the Colosseum or a part of the tour
• The order of the visit of the itinerary might change
• There might be a slight change in the departure timing. In this case we will call you in advance.
• Please bring a copy of your ID or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
• Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
• Please note that due to summer heatwaves the duration of the tour may vary slightly depending on the needs of the group.
• Please show up at least 10 minutes before the tour to do the check in