See the highlights of Vatican City with an expert guide, visiting the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel. Head inside the world’s largest collection of private art with an expert guide, and see for yourself why the Vatican is a mecca for millions of travelers. Explore intriguing sites like Raphael’s Rooms and then visit the Sistine Chapel to see incredible frescoes by Michelangelo.
Before you start, our multilingual staff will welcome you to our fully equipped, air-conditioned offices.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Headsets to hear your guide better (Tours over 10 persons)
✔ Welcoming staff at comfortable office
✔ Fast track entrance tickets
✔ Free Wi-Fi & Recharging station at the meeting point
✖ Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Vespasiano, 46b, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
English language Tours – Via Germanico 8
Other languages – Via Vespasiano 46b
Return: 00120, Vatican City
Visit the renowned Vatican Museums, home to an unparalleled collection of art, including works by Caravaggio, Raphael and many others, all of which will be brought to life by an expert guide. You will also see and incredible array of statues, artifacts, and of course, frescoes.isit to the renowned Vatican Museums, home to an unparalleled collection of art, including works by Caravaggio, Raphael and many others, all of which will be brought to life by an expert guide. You will also see and incredible array of statues, artifacts, and of course, frescoes.
Duration: 2 hours
In the Sistine Chapel you will have the chance to admire Michelangelo’s astonishing work, the entire ceiling and the Last Judgment, and then again in St Peter’s Basilica where his beautiful Pietà is kept
Duration: 20 minutes
Stanze di Raffaello
Visit the Raphael Rooms inside the Vatican Museums, home to many of Raphael’s celebrated frescoes. Admire the genius of his work as your guide highlights the intricacies of his work, such as the appearance of Michelangelo and da Vinci in ‘The School of Athens’. Appreciate the skill and beauty of one of the Renaissance’s greatest artists.
Duration: 15 minutes
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security
• Luggage storage NOT available
• We are sorry to inform you that this tour is NOT wheelchair accessible. Vatican Museums provide wheelchairs free of charge in the main lobby. You can easily pick one up after you enter, before starting your own independent visit. If you are looking for a guided tour with wheelchair access, we recommend booking our private tours so a guide can lead you through the alternate routes
• All students should have their student identity card in order to get the discount for the admission fee.
• Please note that all participants over 12 years old must present; Vaccination Certificate , proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts