Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring the Grand Canyon's West Rim. On this day trip you'll have four hours at the Grand Canyon, with the option of walking on the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk for panoramic 360-degree views. Also included is a 30-minute photo stop at the magnificent Hoover Dam!
** Please note: Effective for bookings made between March 16, 2022 and May 16, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD5 per person fuel fee.
Effective for bookings made from May 17, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD10 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Hotel pickup and drop-off
✔ Bottled water
✔ Helicopter Ride and 25-minute Pontoon Ride Down Colorado River (if option selected)
✔ 30-Minute Hoover Dam Photo Stop
✔ Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
✔ Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
✖ Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
✖ Helicopter Ride and 25-minute Pontoon Ride Down Colorado River (if option not selected)
✖ USD5 per person fuel surcharge (for bookings made between March 16 and May 16, 2022)
✖ USD10 per person fuel surcharge (for bookings made from May 17, 2022)
1. Luxor Hotel & Casino
2. Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
3. The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod
4. Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
5. Tahiti Village Resort & Spa
6. Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino
7. Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
8. Golden Nugget Las Vegas
Las Vegas Strip
After hotel pickups are finished you will depart immediately to Grand Canyon West. Travel time between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver will provide an expert commentary along the route, returning you to Las Vegas in time for a night out on the town. All vehicles are climate controlled and equipped with reclining seats, video monitors, restrooms and over-sized windows.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hoover Dam Bypass
Enjoy a 30-minute stop at the Hoover Dam where you will have time to stretch your legs and also capture incredible photo of the Dam.
Duration: 30 minutes
Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest
Stop on the way to the West Rim and enjoy breakfast (not included). Travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest on route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. The road gets a little dusty and bumpy here!
Grand Canyon West
Once at the West Rim you will have 4 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
** Helicopter Upgrade **:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will have approximate 15-minute to enjoy the serenity of the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Duration: 4 hours
Make your way to Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk. This viewing point gives you spectacular views of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Can you spot the eagle in the rocks which gave this lookout its name?
Duration: 60 minutes
Grand Canyon Skywalk
The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) is where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge. Next to the Skywalk is the Indian Village where you can explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dances.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Enjoy spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point, home to the old Guano mine. Lunch options are available here!
After your time at the Grand Canyon, you will head back to Las Vegas.
Duration: 60 minutes
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
• Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
• Adult pricing applies to all passengers
• If you did not select the Helicopter and Boat upgrades, please enter N/A into the weight field.
• Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
• Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
• There may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
• No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
• Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
• Advertised vehicle may be substituted based on operational requirements