Enjoy a 90-minute panoramic trolley tour of Washington, DC with one stop.
The tour route will maximize your time and provide you with a great introduction to Washington, DC’s beautiful scenery and rich history. Join us aboard our custom-built Stadium Trolleys featuring stadium seating where every view is a great one.
The Trolley will make one (1) stop along the tour route at the Abraham Lincoln Memorial. While off the trolley, visit the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall. You will have 30 minutes to take in the breathtaking views while your guide and the trolley wait for you to continue with their narration upon your return.
During the tour you also see other major sites around the Nation’s Capital,including the White House, Washington Monument, Untied States Capitol Building, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Union Station, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and the Smithsonian Museums.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Exclusive foreign language app in seven languages
✖ Trolley & Arlington Cemetery Tour does not include transportation to Arlington National Cemetery
✖ Food and drinks
✖ Earbuds (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
1001 E St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Return: End right where it started.
Tours depart hourly from the Washington Welcome Center beginning at 10am until 4pm.
11 Daniel French Dr SW
Lincoln Memorial - 30 Minutes ( access to the Korean War Veterans Memorial & Vietnam Veterans War Memorial Wall as well)
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
• Voucher holders may board the trolley at the Washington Welcome Center (1001 E Street NW)
• Strollers are allowed on the trolley if they are collapsible