Dive into the magic of Disneyland® Paris. With two different theme parks, Disneyland® Paris will make your dreams come true twice! Your Disneyland® Paris 1-Day Ticket is a superb value, allowing 1-day’s admission to either one or both of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, with the freedom to hop between both Disney® Parks as often as you like (if option selected).
Enjoy exclusive 30th Anniversary Shows & Experiences at Disneyland® Park, and the brand new Avengers Campus land opening July 20th at Walt Disney Studios® Park!
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Admission ticket to EITHER Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park (1 park ticket option)
✔ Admission ticket to BOTH Disneyland® Park AND Walt Disney Studios® Park (2 park ticket option)
✖ Hotel pickup and drop off
✖ Transportation to and from Disneyland® Paris
✖ Food and drinks
✖ Skip the line on park attractions
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• NEW Avengers Campus land opening from July 20th, 2022!
• To discover the new Marvel Avengers Campus, use your 1 Park ticket to enter Walt Disney Studios Park.
• Please note that no amendments can be made, including name changes. Make sure to bring your ID that could be asked for at the gate entrance.
• You can present either a printed or a mobile ticket for this activity.
• Children tickets are for kids aged from 3 to 11 years inclusive. In the event of minors (aged under 18) traveling alone, a written authorization form from parents or guardians will be necessary to access Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park. Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to access the parks.
• Please check each ride or attraction for the most up-to-date restrictions. Selected attractions require children to be accompanied by an adult.
• For safety reasons, certain attractions are subject to restrictions such as height, health and physical conditions. Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.
• Some shows, attractions, locations within the Disney® Parks, animations, shops and restaurants are opened only to certain seasons and can be closed, modified, delayed or deleted without advance notice.
• Covid 19 information: In line with French government guidance, face masks are no longer required but remain recommended at Disneyland Paris for experiences such as our parade and nighttime spectacular “Disney Illuminations”. The Vaccine Pass and Health Pass will no longer be used as of Monday, March 14, except for in health establishments. As a result, Disneyland Paris will stop requiring for these passes as of this date. The health and well-being of guests and Cast Members remains a top priority. Since the beginning of the health crisis, Disneyland Paris has put in place a combination of measures to help reduce risk in the carefully managed environment of the resort, based on the guidance of health authorities and an experienced health and safety team. Disneyland Paris continue to adapt operations as needed based on the unique conditions of the resort.