The West Rim of the Grand Canyon has much to offer and this tour allows you to see it all! Enroute to the Grand canyon, make a brief stop for a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam from the bypass bridge. Once at the canyon, you'll have 3 hours to take in magnificent views from both Eagle Point and Guano Point. Brave the glass skywalk which spans 700 feet over the floor of the Canyon and nearly 4000 feet above the ground (available to purchase). This tour includes both a light continental breakfast and optional lunch as well as hotel pick up and drop off from most local hotels.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ In-vehicle air conditioning
✔ Hot Lunch (if option selected)
✔ Unlimited bottled water
✔ Selected Hotel pickup and drop-off
1. Luxor Hotel & Casino
2. Las Vegas Marriott
3. Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
4. Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
5. The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod
6. Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
7. Paris Las Vegas
8. Vdara Hotel & Spa
9. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection
10. The LINQ Hotel & Experience
11. Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World
12. Super 8 by Wyndham Las Vegas North Strip/Fremont St. Area
13. Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
14. Delano Las Vegas
15. Wynn Las Vegas
16. The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
17. The Palazzo at The Venetian
18. Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino
19. Bellagio Las Vegas
20. Caesars Palace
Hoover Dam Bypass
Make a brief stop at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge for a photo opportunity and amazing views of the Dam.
Duration: 20 minutes
Grand Canyon West
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas and head to the Grand Canyon's west rim - home to the world-famous Skywalk. Your tour begins with a brief stop at the Hoover Dam for a photo opportunity and amazing view of the Dam and Bypass Bridge. After a relaxing bus ride through the 900 year old Joshua Tree forest, you will arrive at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Once here, you will receive a ticket for lunch and your shuttle ticket which will allow you to move about the canyon very easily. You will have approximately three (3) hours to explore here on your own.
Duration: 3 hours
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Your first stop will be Eagle Point. Here, you can step out onto the glass skywalk, a U-shaped glass deck that extends 70 feet beyond the rim of the Canyon giving you a full view of the 4,000 foot drop to the Colorado River below. The views from here are nothing short of spectacular and be sure to spot the eagle in the facing rock. Also at Eagle Point is a Native American Village which displays many tribal homes and depicts the lifestyle of the local natives and you can watch cultural activities such as performances by Indian dances in the amphitheater. This is an optional upgrade that you can select upon checkout.
Duration: 30 minutes
From here, you can make your way to Guano Point with even more spectacular views over the Colorado River. You can hike the trail here which leads to the highest point where the scenic vantage offers a majestic view of the Colorado River or just simply relax and enjoy the peacefulness of Grand Canyon West whilst enjoying a hot meal with stunning views!
Duration: 60 minutes
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Lunch at Eagle Point Skyview Restaurant or Guano Point Eatery (Lunches on West Rim tours are optional).
• Morning snacks includes muffins, Belvita cookies, banana and juice
• Emotional dogs are not considered as service dog. Must have support document to support any other service dogs.