Make your stay in New York City a memorable one by taking to the Manhattan skies for an exciting helicopter tour of New York City that departs from Downtown Manhattan. We offer state of the art Bell 407 aircraft!
Don't get fooled by low prices and outdated aircraft offered by our competitors that only fly out of New Jersey. Our New York City Helicopter tours offer spectacular aerial views of Manhattan. This memorable 12-15 minute flight will take you past the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, New York's financial district of Wall Street, and the humbling sight of Ground Zero. Catch a glimpse of the magnificent Empire State Building and historic Ellis Island for a truly birds-eye view of New York City!
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ 12-15-minute Helicopter tour
✔ Local taxes
✖ Hotel pickup and drop-off
✖ The listed price does not include a US$40 per person (including infants) heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport/security fee is mandated by the Downtown Manhattan Heliport and is not within our control.
Departure & Return
6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004, USA
Google Maps provides the correct navigation route, all other navigation options will take you to Chelsea Piers. Please ensure the end of route address matches the address above.
Located on Pier 6 (2 Building North of Staten Island ferry and the East River). Look for Zip Aviation.
Return: End right where it started.
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. 300-lb (136kg) maximum weight per passenger.
• All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
• Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English