Take to the skies over the Mojave Desert on this stunning early-morning hot air balloon flight. Sunrise flights depart daily, weather permitting, and take you on the adventure of a lifetime with serene and tranquil views from high above. Experience Western Nevada and Eastern California from soaring heights of 10,000 feet and more! Included is a traditional post-flight Champagne celebration and a certificate commemorating your flight.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ FAA Certified Pilot
✔ Post-flight Champagne, orange juice, or mimosa
✔ Commemorative flight certificate
✖ Hotel pickup and drop-off (bookable at additional charge locally, if required)
• Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
• Not recommended for pregnant travelers
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• All passengers must be 6 years of age or older. Age 6-17 requires parent or guardian to fly.
• Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 280lbs / 127 Kilograms / 20 stone, passengers may be asked to be weighed for accuracy at check-in
• It is strongly recommended that someone in the party be able to communicate in English
• Back, Neck, Knee, Hip, Joint, Bone, Osteoporosis or Similar Physical issues within 2 years
• Inability to walk unassisted or stand for one hour unassisted. Canes / Walkers / Wheel-chairs / Scooters not permitted
• Recent Surgeries or Other Medical Conditions that may be aggravated during flight and landing