Visits to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island are musts in the Big Apple. On this guided tour, you get boarding on the ferry from Manhattan to visit the two important historical sites. Visit the grounds of Liberty Island and go inside the Statue of Liberty Museum. Then hop the ferry to Ellis Island and learn about the millions of people who arrived here between 1892 and 1954 in hope of living the American dream.
For the comprehensive 4 hour option, you will have a guided tour of both Liberty and Ellis Island.
For the Express 2 hour option, you will have a guided tour of Liberty Island and you can visit Ellis Island on your own.
For the Essential 30 minute tour, you will get the essential information prior to boarding and access to audioguides while on the island.
With all options you will have roundtrip ferry tickets to both Liberty and Ellis Islands and entry into the Museums. You may stay as long as you wish after the tour. No Pedestal access.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Access to the new Liberty Island Museum
✔ Expert English speaking guide
✔ Access to the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island
✔ Round trip ferry ticket for Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
✖ Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $0.25)
✖ Crown and Pedestal (base) access at the Statue of Liberty
✖ Mask (required for certain portions of the tour)
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
• Please note the earliest time tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
• The guided portion of the tour is approximately either 0.5, 2 or 4 hours.
• Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island
• Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
• Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
• Photographs are permitted, but tripods and monopods are prohibited.
• Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket.
• Guides are wearing orange hats AND/OR blue shirts or jackets.