Join us on a culinary and cultural walking tour of Little Havana where you will discover the traditions, history, music and flavors of Cuba in Miami. We will enjoy the rhythm of salsa playing, eat delicious food and share the stories that only true locals know.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ The best mojito in town! Freshly squeezed guarapo juice, Cuban coffee, and water.
✔ Traditional Cuban food tastings that are equivalent to a full lunch.
✔ A Cigar factory tour, Domino Park, Callejon art gallery, Cuban Memorial Blvd.
✔ The perfect combination of friendliness and insight from a top culinary and cultural expert
✔ Each food you will taste will be accompanied by a fascinating cultural narrative.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• In 2022, Tripadvisor ranked this tour as one of the "Top Overall Experiences Worldwide."
• The Tripadvisor Traveler's Choice Award has been awarded to our tour for the past ten years in a row.
• There is less than a half-mile walk. Along the way, there are plenty of rest stops.
• Our groups have exclusive access to locations that other tours don't have.
• Meeting point: Tower Theatre at 1508 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135.
• Parking: Free parking behind Domino Park on SW 8th Street and 15th Ave, metered parking along SW 8th Street
• Food restrictions must be sent directly to the Tour Operator in advance by email. Email will be provided after you purchase your tickets.
• Tour Operator can accommodate vegetarians or those who don’t eat beef or pork but can't cater for gluten-free or vegan diets.