•Brand New Equipment
•Make it a Combo with other water activities!
•All Activities at the Same Location!
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Professional Instructors
✔ All equipment/Safety Gear
✔ Parking Available
✖ (Parasail): $40 (USD) Fuel Fee due upon arrival (per person)
✖ (Banana): $25 (USD) Fuel Fee due upon arrival (per person)
✖ (Speed Boat): $25 (USD) Fuel Fee due upon arrival (per person)
✖ (Flyboard): $40 (USD) Fuel Fee due upon arrival (per person)
✖ (Jet Ski): $35 (USD) Fuel Fee (for EACH 30min ride) due upon arrival
✖ (Jet Ski): $250 (USD) deposit per Jet Ski (CARD ONLY), refunded if no damage
✖ (Jet Ski): Boating online exam required for riders born after 1/1/1988
✖ Florida 7 percent sales tax + Marina fee not included
✖ Add Passenger/Rider (optional at check-in)
✖ Photo Package (optional at check-in only for certain activities)
✖ Waterproof phone case (optional at check-in)
✖ Add extra time (optional at check-in)
3400 Pan American Drive Pier 9, Miami, FL 33133, USA
What To Expect
Our instructors will go over the safety rules and explain to you how to operate the Jet Ski. They will then bring you to a large riding area where you may enjoy the free-ride. The instructors will there ready to assist if needed.
The crew will go over a safety briefing and get everyone geared up. After inflating the chute, 2-3 person at a time will be released from the rear of the boat to enjoy a scenic flight 400ft in the sky! Getting wet is optional, you will land straight back on the boat.
You will be surprised on how quick learning this can be! After a brief training session, your private instructor will continue to train in the water. With professional guidance, you'll be flying like Iron Man in no time!
Up to 6-riders of all ages may ride at the same time. After a quick safety briefing, your captain will start accelerating and give the riders a thrilling experience as you glide over the water at rushing speeds.
From gliding across the surface of the wake at rushing speeds, getting splashed by the warm tropical water as the boat does tight turns, to enjoying the smooth and relaxing ride out to the bay.
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
• Not recommended for pregnant travelers
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• (Parasail): 5yrs+ to Participate/Flight Time: 5-10min; Total Boat Ride: 1hr/Max 450lbs per Flight
• (Jet Ski): 16yrs+ to drive; 6yrs+ for Passenger/30min or 60min Ride option/Max 250lbs per Ski
• (Banana): 4yrs+ to Participate/Duration: 15-20min/Max 250lbs per rider
• (Speed Boat): 5yrs+ to Participate/Duration: 20-25min/Max 250lbs per rider
• (Flyboard): 9yrs + to Participate/10min briefing; 20min in the water flying/Max 250lbs per rider
• Parent/guardian must be present to sign waiver for anyone under 18 years of age
• Start times may be delayed/cancelled due to weather or other factors; voucher will be provided to reschedule
• Must bring a valid government ID or passport to complete paperwork at check-in
• Cards without full name printed—Amex/Apple Card/Gift cards are not accepted by our company
• Must understand English for safety instructions
• Health conditions may prevent you from participating in certain activities