Experience one of the world’s most beautiful cities on a cruise down the historic Chicago River. On this architecture cruise, head down the main branch of the Chicago River, up the north branch to the East Bank Club, and then south past Willis Tower (Sears Tower) to the old Post Office Building. Take in magnificent city skyline views as you see more than 40 notable buildings, including the John Hancock Center and the Wrigley Building, and learn about their distinctive architecture from your onboard guide, an expert in architecture.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Live commentary on board
✔ Guided architecture cruise of the historic Chicago River
✖ Drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
401 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
FROM MICHIGAN AVE: Departs from 401 N Michigan Ave at the Shoreline Sightseeing docks. NE corner of Historic Michigan Ave. (Dusable) Bridge. Located alongside Chicago's Honored Pioneer Court.
Return: End right where it started.
Cruise takes place on the Chicago River.
Duration: 60 minutes
Enjoy an amazing view of the city's skyline.
50 acres of parks, promenades, gardens, shops, eateries and attractions, including a 15-story Ferris wheel.
Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower
Tallest building in the Western Hemisphere
The neo-gothic tower's signature is the exterior collection of stones from other famous edifices, like the Parthenon, St. Peter's Basilica, Notre Dame, the White House and most recently, the Berlin Wall.
John Hancock Center
The John Hancock Center, is a 100-story, 1,128-foot supertall skyscraper
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• All boats have full restrooms and some have a full bar
• Some boats are single deck vessels, the type of vessel you are placed on cannot be guaranteed
• Wheelchairs or other walking assistance equipment are not provided.
• Tour times cannot be changed.
• Departure locations cannot be changed
• Beginning November 8, 2022 through April 2023, tours will be 60 minutes in length.