Outdoor enthusiasts of every fitness and experience level can enjoy this amazing Yosemite hiking excursion. Choose from a beginner, intermediate, moderate, challenging or strenuous hike in Yosemite National Park to Sentinel Dome, Glacier Point, Cathedral Lakes, El Capitan, Clouds Rest or even Half Dome! You’ll be away from the crowds for an intimate connection with your magnificent surroundings. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced hiker, you're sure to enjoy this trip of a lifetime.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Local guide
✔ Outdoor Education
✔ Custom Tour Location (you must contact us upon confirmation to discuss)
✔ Yosemite National Park history
✖ Hotel pickup and drop-off
✖ Private transportation
What To Expect
Join us on one of our Yosemite Guided Yosemite Hiking Excursions to make a lifelong connection with Yosemite National Park. Learn about the natural world and listen to the stories of Yosemite while we hike to some of the best photo spots in the park. Our guided Yosemite adventure hikes range from gentle half-day beginner hikes that last 4 hours and uncover natural beauty only seen on a particular trail to all-day treks that deliver rewarding vistas and true accomplishments. Strenuous hikes are also available to satisfy demanding eco tourists who strive for extraordinary challenges.
• Service animals allowed
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• Please provide your hotel and contact information (phone number, email and accommodations) in the Special Requirements box at checkout. Hotel information is so we can email you driving directions to the meeting location; pickup/drop-off is not included.
• Please dress in athletic wear and bring plenty of water
• Minimum age is 10 years for the Intermediate and Challenging hike
• Minimum age is 12 years for the Strenuous hike
• The Beginner and Moderate hike is for all ages
• We are limited in guide availability this year due to Covid-19. Please understand if your reservation is not accepted because of this restriction.
• No minimum age on Beginner or Moderate Hikes