A holiday sing-a-long cruise with homemade cookies and spiked hot cocoa. During this 90-minute tour you will cruise by many of New York’s well-known areas, including Battery Park, Manhattan's Financial District, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. The live jazz band and host onboard will be sure to get you into the holiday spirit with festive favorites and a holiday sing-a-long!
See the Statue of Liberty on all departures and the city lights on all evening departures. Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes. Each 1920s-style yacht has a beautiful observation cabin that is glass-enclosed and heated. There is also an open bow.
Please note that each person planning to attend, regardless of age, needs a ticket for this experience. Children and infant tickets are available on select departures. If there are no child/infant tickets available, please purchase an adult ticket for all travelers.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ One complimentary drink is included
✔ An assortment of holiday cookies
✖ Gratuity (recommended for the Captain and crew)
✖ Additional beverages are available for purchase by credit card only
Departure & Return
62 Chelsea Piers, Pier 62, New York, NY 10011, USA
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. We are at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water. When walking to Chelsea Piers, you must cross the West Side Highway. There are crosswalks at 18th, 20th and 23rd Street. When standing on the west side highway facing the river (facing west), go around the north side of the large blue building. Our ticket booth is located steps from the dock on Pier 62. Please check in at the Classic Harbor Line ticket booth upon arrival, and you will be escorted to the boat by the Captain when it is time to board.
Return: End right where it started.
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Children must be accompanied by an adult. Each person planning to attend needs a ticket regardless of age. Child/Infant tickets available on select departures. If child/infant tickets unavailable please purchase general admission/adult tickets for each person planning to attend
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for your boarding passes
• Bring a valid photo ID for check-in
• Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
• Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
• When purchasing tickets, please advise us right away if you are buying tickets separately from others in your group so that we can seat you together
• Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
• Private tables separated by Plexiglass are assigned per booking in the grand salon