Families on vacation in Long Beach, LA or Anaheim, don’t want to miss the Aquarium of the Pacific. Discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch our Magellanic penguins. Discover Pacific Visions where you explore underwater realms and future possibilities. The centerpiece, Honda Pacific Visions Theater is included in admission. There’s no better time to visit the Aquarium then now!
Keeping our guests and staff safe is our top priority. We are limiting the number of visitors, requiring advance timed reservations, requiring face coverings, and providing numerous hand-sanitizing stations. Select a time of entry upon purchase and explore the Aquarium at your leisure. Lorikeet Forest and June Keyes Penguin Habitat are currently closed to protect our animals from avian (bird) flu.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ 4D movie and entrance to Pacific Visions
✔ Children under the age of 3 are free
✖ Food and drinks
✖ Hotel pickup and drop-off
✖ Optional aquarium activities such as purchasing nectar to feed the lorikeets
✖ Behind the Scenes Tours and Harbor Cruises may be purchased at the Information Desk upon arrival
Departure & Return
100 Aquarium Way, , Long Beach
Return: End right where it started.
Aquarium of the Pacific
When you arrive at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, about 25 miles (40 km) south of Los Angeles, go straight to the gate with your general admission ticket. Pick up your guide book, and start exploring!
Your general admission gives you access to all of the aquarium’s galleries and exhibits, which focus on the creatures and environment of the Pacific Ocean. Discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch our Magellanic Penguins play.
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Wheelchair and stroller accessible
• Wheelchairs available at the Information Desk
• Visitors Guides available in English and Spanish
• Map Translations available at Information Desk in: Cambodian Chinese French German Italian Japanese Korean Russian Vietnamese
• Convenient parking available for $8 with Aquarium validation.
• Tickets are valid for a year from purchase date. TO CHANGE YOUR DATE OR TIME OF VISIT go the the Aquarium's website to create a new free reservation. Your tickets will scan on your new date and/or time.