Your experienced local guide will pick you up for a scenic drive and an unforgettable walking tour through Yosemite Valley in the heart of Yosemite National Park Experience the famed Yosemite Valley its stunning waterfalls, iconic landmarks and historic places on this incredible group tour and hike!
There is a combined 3 miles of hiking on this adventure.
- Group tour is not suitable for children under 8 years old.
- Custom, private adventure available for all ages.
- All inclusive winter option available in winter and spring and includes Giant Sequoia hike and lunch!
Points of Interest
We'll see Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Falls, The Cascades, Half Dome, Royal Arches, the Merced River, El Capitan, Tunnel View & more on this incredible day!
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Local guide
✔ Professional guide
✔ National Park fees
✔ All taxes, fees and handling charges
✔ Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
✔ Local taxes
✔ Bottled water
✔ Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
✖ Add a delicious hiker's lunch for $15.00 per person by contacting Echo Adventures
1. Rush Creek Lodge at Yosemite
2. Bridalveil Falls Trailhead
3. Lucky Buck Cafe
4. Echo Adventure Cooperative's Yosemite Basecamp
5. Tuolumne Grove Trailhead
Additional Info: Pick Up Times:
8AM - Echo Adventures Yosemite Basecamp
8:15AM - Lucky Buck Cafe
8:30 AM - Rush Creek Lodge - Yosemite
8:45 AM - Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias Trailhead Parking
9AM - Yosemite Valley - Bridalveil Fall Trailhead Parking
Echo Adventure Cooperative
We will begin this incredible adventure at Echo Adventure's Yosemite Basecamp!
Duration: 10 minutes
Guest will spend time among Yosemite Valley's most iconic landmarks like Yosemite Falls, Tunnel View, Bridalveil Falls, Half Dome and El Capitan
Duration: 4 hours
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• Contact us for a custom made-to-order lunch.