Much like in the summer, the Yosemite Valley Floor offers hours of exploration within the more level and easier accessible areas of the Yosemite Valley. In addition to providing you with natural and geological history, this tour will highlight some of the lesser known winter ‘gems’ around the valley. The Yosemite Valley Floor Loop is great for families with younger children and/or families looking for an easier hike but can be customized to be more strenuous if desired.
This is a private tour.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Professional guide
✖ Please plan to bring your own lunch, snacks, water bottles, etc.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Service animals allowed
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• While the valley floor is generally clear of snow in the winter, if there is a considerable amount of snow, LA will provide snowshoe gear and instruction.
• Should weather, fire, and/or delayed seasonal openings affect the chosen itinerary, a different itinerary will be offered. You will be kept in contact throughout this process. That being said, some of Yosemite most unique winter phenomena occur in less than ideal weather conditions!
• Profits go towards supporting the company's youth summer camp program