Once you book, we organize everything. Just show up at the Maya Tours office (VIA GERMANICO, 16) at the correct time (Please arrive 10 minutes before your booked departure time) and your guide will escort you inside the Museums & provide you with your ticket.
For those who want to see the Sistine Chapel and the highlights of the Vatican’s extraordinary art collection, this tour includes the best of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
No unnecessary waiting around! Time is important, especially when you are on vacation, so we always use fast track tickets to ensure you get inside as soon as possible.
The Vatican Museum boasts over 4 miles of Art, and a whopping 20,000 works on display, the Vatican Museums make up an impressive assemblage.
The Sistine Chapel is an impressive sanctuary boasts works by master painters like Perugino, Pinturicchio, Ghirlandaio, Rosselli, Botticelli, Signorelli, della Gatta and, of course, Michelangelo.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ DIRECT ENTRANCE TO ST.PETER'S BASILICA
✔ SKIP THE LINE TOUR OF THE THE VATICAN & SISTINE CHAPEL
✔ EXPERT OFFICIAL VATICAN LICENSED TOUR GUIDE
✖ LOCATION PICK UP & DROP OFF
✖ FOOD & DRINK
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
• The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour, you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
• If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
• Knees & Shoulders MUST be covered for both men & women to enter the Sistine Chapel!
• Please note that on the day of your visit certain areas of the monument/attraction can be closed due to either religious events and national holidays.
• Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
• Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
• All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
• The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attraction’s administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
• Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
• Students booking a reduced ticket must have a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the monument.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.