Your tour begins from our heliport located just minutes from the Zion National Park Entrance. Your flight will depart north taking in views of Smith Mesa, Zion, and Red Butte Mountain. Next take in the breathtaking sheer cliffs of the Canaan wilderness area!
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Zion National Park does not permit any low altitude passenger tour aircraft to fly directly over the park, instead you will enjoy stunning views looking into the park from the perimeter.
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (114 kg/ 17.9 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
• Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly