Sit back and relax as you enjoy a transfer from Koh Samui International Airport (USM) to Koh Samui Hotel. You will be picked up by your driver/guide depending on your flight's arrival time. You will then enjoy Koh Samui scenery while traveling to your hotel in Koh Samui, worry free. The transfer length is around 30-60 minutes and is available year-round, 24 hours a day.
- Airport transfer
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Airport Paging.
✔ Hotel Drop-off
✔ One-way Airport Transfer.
✔ Air condition Vehicle
✔ All taxes, fees and handling charges.
✖ Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Not wheelchair accessible.
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions..
• Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
• Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
• littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
• FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at Airport Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.
• Please look at the exit gate area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Exit Gate 1.
• Please call us on your own should you face any challenges. If last minute booking (less than 6 hours, please call hot line no
• We are SHA Plus certified. A certificate awarded to an organisation proving that they have approved Covid-19 health and preventative protocols in place and that 70% or more of all employees have been fully vaccinated.