Depart from Delhi NCR on the 90 minutes Gatimaan Express Train to Agra. Enjoy a private guided tour of The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort or Baby Taj. Return to Delhi by Train at 7:30 PM.
Inclusions & Exclusions
✔ Train Tickets for 2 way return by India's fastest Train
✔ All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
✔ Sightseeing in Agra city by private A/C car
✔ Monument Tickets (If Tickets included option chosen)
✔ Private live tour guide as per itinerary
✔ Breakfast & Supper on-board the train
✔ Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
✖ Tips and Gratuities
1. Hotel Akash Plaza
2. Hotel Swarn Mahal
3. Capital O 36049 Hotel Lotus Paradise
4. OYO Flagship GK2 M Block Market
5. OYO Flagship Guru Dronacharya
6. OYO Flagship Huda Market
7. OYO Flagship Iffco Chowk Sushant Lok 1
8. OYO Flagship 387 Moulsari Avenue
9. OYO Flagship HUDA City Centre
10. OYO Flagship 423 Artemis Hospital
11. Collection O 16093 Krishna Residency
12. Misaki Hotel
13. Hotel Staayz Premium
14. OYO 5183 Hotel Subhadra Residency
15. Hotel Florence
16. OYO 543 La Ola Boutique Hotel
17. OYO 2629 Hotel Royal Odyssey
18. Hotel Vishesh Continental
19. Hotel Park Residency
20. Millionaire Hotel & Resort
Additional Info: Pick up and Drop off is available from any location or airport in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, or Ghaziabad.
Pick up from anywhere in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad at 7:00 am, before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with breakfast on board.
Agra Cantt. Lobby
At 9:30 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station.
Upon arrival at Agra station, you will meet your private guide with your name signboard. Around 09:45 AM start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world and a symbol of Love made by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
Your guide can assist in taking photos for you at the best spots in the Taj Mahal. Spend around 3 hours in the monument.
After touring the Taj Mahal, enjoy a meal break at an authentic multi cuisine Indian restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
After Lunch, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a red stone massive structure built by Great Mughal Emperor "Akbar" built in the 16th century with many palaces inside like Jahangiri Mahal, Diwan e Aam, Pearl Mosque, and many others with a view of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 60 minutes
Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
Now, visit the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah, a Mughal mausoleum. It is described as the 'Jewel Box' also known as the Baby Taj. It is considered the draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 60 minutes
Later you shall be dropped back at Agra Railway Station at 05:00 PM, our guide will help you find your train coach and make sure get seated properly.
Your train will depart from Agra Railway Station at 05:50 PM in the evening. 90 Minutes train from Agra to Delhi
Your train will arrive back at Delhi Station around 07:30 PM and your driver will be waiting for you outside your train coach at the platform.
Later he will drop you back at the hotel or a preferred location anywhere in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon/Ghaziabad/Faridabad.
• Wheelchair accessible
• Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
• Public transportation options are available nearby
• Specialized infant seats are available
• Suitable for all physical fitness levels
• This tour can be customized as per customer's requirement
• In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – Please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
• If Pick up from airport: Flight details must be provided at the time of booking
• Car Type : for one to two people, four-seater sedan
• Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon
• Car Type : for six to nine people, nine-seater van
• Car Type : for ten to twelve people, twelve-seater van
• Please Note that you can upgrade to first class train on an additional charge and as per the availability. If the First Class train Tickets are not available, the tour operator shall inform you.
• If the Train Tickets are not available at all, the tour operator shall inform you and provide you with the Private car and driver and the balance will be refunded.
• Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
• Please carry a valid photo id for checking in train and at monuments